Ignition Interlock System Mason, OH
If you are looking for the most trusted ignition interlock services in Mason, Ohio, you have come to the right place. Low Cost Interlock offers a full range of services, including ignition interlock installation in your motor vehicle, maintenance, and calibration, all supported by an intrepid team of expert technicians.
Our one-of-a-kind ignition interlock system is designed with the latest software and hardware for a device that is more efficient and accurate than other alcohol detection systems on the market. What you get are faster, more precise results so that you should have no trouble driving.
The team at Low Cost Interlock is committed to your convenience, ensuring that you never have to ask, “Where can I find an ignition interlock device near me?” We have one location in Mason, along with several more throughout Ohio. Click here to find a Low Cost Interlock location in your area.
- No fees for missed or failed tests
- Calibration every 60 days… not every month
- Easiest device to use… No complicated breathing patterns
Schedule an Install
To Schedule an Install, please provide the information below and an LCI Representative will contact you shortly.
MUENNICH CARE CARE LLC
MASON, OH 45040
Ignition Interlock Device Laws in Mason, Ohio
Along with criminal penalties, Ohio features administrative penalties that come into play when a driver is caught driving while intoxicated and fails or refuses a chemical breath test, resulting in an immediate license suspension, with the period of time dependent on the violations. For a test failure, you will have at least 6 points added to your license, and you will be sentenced to:
- A 90-day license suspension for a first offense
- A 1-year suspension for a second offense
- A 2-year suspension for a third offense
- A 3-year suspension for a fourth offense
For a test refusal, you will also have at least 6 points added to your license, but the revocation lengths are harsher.
- A 1-year suspension for a first offense
- A 2-year suspension for a second offense
- A 3-year suspension for a third offense
- A 5-year suspension for a fourth offense
If you are found guilty of operating a vehicle while impaired (OVI), you will receive criminal penalties in court. For a first offense OVI, your penalties may include:
- Mandatory imprisonment for 72 hours or a driver intervention program
- A license suspension of 1 to 3 years (potential to apply for a restricted license with driving privileges)
- Fines of $375 to $1,075
- Required remote alcohol monitoring device
A first-time OVI offender has the opportunity to apply for unlimited driving privileges if they agree to install an ignition interlock device on their vehicle. Any drunk driving violations beyond this will likely result in a harsher ignition interlock device program in order to reinstate their license or no car privileges at all.
Low Cost Interlock offers the most affordable ignition interlock services in Ohio. Our team can make the entire process as smooth and painless as possible. To learn more about getting an ignition interlock device in Mason, Ohio, please contact us today.