Guaranteed Lowest Cost
$0 SET-UP $0 SHIPPING $0 INSTALL*
Not an Interlock Fan?
Get the Can FREE!* Call (844) 387-0326
Exclusive CADTP Partner!
*RESTRICTIONS APPLY. INTERLOCK CAN IS FREE WITH PURCHASE OF OPTIONAL PROTECTION PLAN. FREE INSTALLATION ONLY VALID ON STANDARD INSTALLATION
Guaranteed Lowest Price. Period. Call Now!
We offer the easiest, cheapest, fastest & most hygienic ignition interlock device available. Our ignition interlock system allows you to effortlessly complete your ignition interlock requirement and get you back on the road!
- Simple 3-second straight blow technology to submit sample
- No inhale, no blow/hum or any complicated test patters
- All-inclusive and transparent approach, you will never find a hidden fee
- Customer service available
Fast and Accurate
- Fastest warm-up time
- Submit a breath sample in any weather condition
- 100% accurate reading each and every time
- Thoroughly cleaned and tested at our headquarters prior to use.
- Devices never go from client-to-client
- Straight blow technology does not require inhale, making it the cleanest option.
Low Cost Interlock Training Video
How it Works
To submit a breath sample, exhale into the mouthpiece for around 3 seconds at steady volume, just like blowing out candles on a birthday cake, until you hear the device click.
The ignition interlock device will internally read your breath alcohol content (BrAC) and will flash the results on the screen.
If your BrAC is below your state’s legal limit, you’re ready to hit the road and it will allow your car to start.
Our alcohol ignition interlock devices use the latest technology that ensures readings are 100% accurate every time
Our ignition interlock system for the car is the fastest on the market. Period. The breathalyzers have exclusive heating features that can save up to 5 minutes every time you start your vehicle, under any temperature.
With hundreds of locations nationwide, we offer the ease of servicing the interlock ignition system in just minutes from anywhere.
We offer fast installation, calibration services, a bilingual onboard countdown, along with texts and email notifications to make sure you understand the entire process.