Disclosure of Terms and Conditions
The Incident Report form, gives you the client, an opportunity to explain the circumstances surrounding an event with your Ignition Interlock Device. Please understand your monitoring authority oversees the ignition interlock program and your state certifies all Ignition Interlock Devices.
A Early Recall condition can be caused by the following events:
- Ingested Alcohol
- Mouth Contaminate – Eating or drinking while taking a required breath test
- Skipped or Missed Random Tests
- Service Lockout – Missed appointment
If your Early Recall condition or service lockout was caused by one of the above events a refund will not be issued.
Credits will not be issued when the violation is found to be user error; such as skipped or missed random tests, eating or drinking while taking a test and all violations caused by ingested alcohol. There are limited exceptions to this rule.
A certified Ignition Interlock Device must enter into a Early Recall when the restricted operator has:
- Recorded a random test failure;
- Disconnected the control handset after start up;
- Failed to submit to a random retest;
- Failed to have the Ignition Interlock Device serviced within the time period described in the regulations of the state.
If you feel that your incident is reviewable after reading the above disclosure please complete the following Incident Report form.